Treetops Employment Application
Employment Goals and Requirements
Our #1 goal is to satisfy the needs of our guests. The following is a list of required personal qualifications, if you desire to be hired as part of the Treetops Team.
• Must be willing to work with enthusiasm, urgency and pride.
• Be to work on time, clean, well groomed and in proper uniform.
• Use proper manners, be respectful towards others, and always SMILE.
• Committed to a team effort to create a positive and inviting environment for Treetops and its guests.
• Must be willing to adopt the Treetops “Non-Negotiable” culture.
• Available to work evenings, weekends, and some holidays.
• Grooming standards which include: no visible body piercing or tattoos, conservative hair style and color, minimal make-up and jewelry, trimmed facial hair.
• Recognize safety and security as a top priority in the work environment.
I have read and understand the goals and requirements.
Do Not Fill This Out